Home pageListen again 26/01/2015
28th January 2015
Show business 26/01/2015: Burns night baloney
25th January 2015
Hope you’re fine and dandy!
In the words of Churchill, “I shall play to music for the offices, I shall spread joy to the self-employed, I shall play music and spread joy in the cars and in the streets, I shall never surrender”. When shall I do that? Monday 2-3pm! OK, I think I’ve over-hyped the show now. Whoops.
- The story of the worst possible place my phone ever went off – at a wedding! Plus, what songs would inappropriate to be your ringtone if your phone happens to go off at wedding? Like this…
- Burns night baloney (a word that should be used more often): The secret diary of haggis! And your requests for Scottish bands please!
- And the next part of my ongoing serial Laurence vs Future Radio where I challenge another presenter. Last week I lost to Dave so how will I get on when I play against Dean Tucker from The Breakfast Show?
When: Monday 26th January 2-3pm
Where: Future Radio
How to listen:
- On your radio, find 107.8 FM (Norwich city centre and surrounding areas only)
- Online here
Laurence Scott x
Listen again 19/01/2015
22nd January 2015
Show business 19/01/2015: Laurence vs Future Radio
18th January 2015
How are you? I was off last week because of being ill so I’m looking forward to hopefully being back this Monday from 2pm on Future Radio.
- Fancy a silly game? I’ve invented a game I’ll be inviting you to play! I’m nice like that. Change a word in a song title to Norwich. Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Norwich! The Rolling Stones – (I can’t get no) Norwich!
- The battle starts on Laurence vs Future Radio. Every week (for the next few weeks) someone from another show on the station will take part in a challenge. It’ll always be something relevant to their show. So this week Dave, from Norwich Today/Norwich Weekly, will challenge me to a game where we have to answer each other’s questions with the answer to the question before. It’s all because Norwich Today is about interviews!
When: Monday 19th January 2-3pm
How to listen: 107.8 FM (Norwich City Centre) or listen online anywhere
The Afternoon Session – so-called because it’s in the afternoon!
Show business 12/01/2015
11th January 2015
Hello! How are you?
On my show this week…
- The story of how my phone once went off at a wedding… Plus, what songs would it be inappropriate to have as your ringtone if your phones goes off at a wedding? e.g. Sex on Fire! Your suggestions please!
- The remove one letter from a song and completely change the meaning game (other games with catchier names available). Feel free to join in! For example, The Smiths – Bigmouth trikes again… imagine Morrissey on a child’s trike…
- And, as Alex Neil has been appointed new Norwich City manager, I have an extract of his diary of his first day in the job*
When: Monday 12th January 2-3pm (and every Monday, of course)
Where: Future Radio 107.8 FM (Norwich City Centre) or listen online anywhere
The Afternoon Session, so-called because it’s in the afternoon!
*It’ll make sense if you listen to the show. That’s a very apt sentence to sum up the entire show actually!